ONGOING HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
- Manage appointments, testing, medications and follow-up appointments.
- Clarify the complex web of health care decisions.
- Assist in the assessment of risks and benefits of a treatment option.
- Health insurance guidance
NEWLY DIAGNOSED CONDITION RESEARCH
- Aid in the understanding of newly diagnosed health issues, including surgeries, cancer, heart conditions, diabetes, stroke and more.
- Research physicians and set up second opinion and specialty doctor visits.
- Plan for the optimal outcome including treatment and long-term care needs, choosing rehabilitation or care centers, clinical trail access, in home medical devices and more…before it is needed.
- Allow for a quicker return home after an injury or hospital stay.
- Ongoing care for the elderly, chronically ill, or frail who wish to remain in-home rather than move to a nursing home.
- In-home care for hospice support.
- Available for 1-24 hours a day.